The Ideology and Politics Journal (IPJ) is dedicated to the analysis of ideologies in their political, social, and conceptual forms. Devoted to the advancement of understanding of socio-political processes in post-Soviet Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine, as well as the wider space of the former Soviet Union, the IPJ addresses the ideological and intellectual issues arising from the formation of new societies in post-Soviet space. The IPJ encourages discussion of the historical, cultural and ethical dimensions of political action, with the intention of contributing to both the advancement of interdisciplinary research of contemporary ideologies and the promotion of good politics in the countries of the region.
The Ideology and Politics Journal is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal published once or twice a year in electronic form. The Journal is indexed by the DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals, since 2015) and Scopus (since 2016).
The topics of the upcoming issues will be defined and announced in January 2019.
The previous call for papers was dedicated to the following theme:
- Issue 2, 2018:The Mobilization in East European area
For this issue we welcomed submissions to the following topics:
- Social transformation in Eastern Europe after the collapse of Communism
- Mass mobilization in military, political and social spheres
- Human capital and society
- Military conversion and its impact on transition
- Conservative-revolutionary mobilization
- Conscription and volunteer armies in the region
- The models of state patriotism in post-Soviet societies
- Conceptualization of patriotism in Soviet and post-Soviet cases
- The methods of mass mobilization for different ideological paradigms
Please send your articles (min 4,000 words, max. 15,000 words) by July 15, 2018
to the editor’s e-mail address [email@example.com].
To enhance international dialogue on the regional issues, IPJ accepts the submission of articles in English, Russian and Ukrainian. All accepted articles are published in their original language with abstracts in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Submitted texts should be arranged in accordance with the Instructions for authors that are specified here: [http://ideopol.org/instructions-for-authors/]. The decision on publication will be made subsequent to two blind peer reviews of the manuscript. All authors who have submitted their articles will be notified on Editorial Board’s decision by September 15 (for issue 1) or by October 30 (for issue 2).