War, Revolution and Radical Politics in Post-Soviet Context
Issue 1-2(5-6), 2014
The Ideology and Politics Journal is dedicated to the analysis of ideologies in its political, social and conceptual forms. Devoted to the advancement of understanding of socio-political processes in post-Soviet Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine – and wider former Soviet Union’s space, Journal deals with the ideological and intellectual issues arising in the course of formation of new societies. The Ideology and Politics Journal encourages discussion of the historical, cultural and ethical dimensions of political action, with the intention to contribute to both the advancement of interdisciplinary research of contemporary ideologies, and the promotion of a good politics in countries of the region.
The Ideology and Politics Journal is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal issued two times a year. The Journal is published in electronic form.
The upcoming fourth issue is dedicated to War, Revolution and Radical Politics in Post-Soviet Context.
The Ideology and Politics Journal welcomes, but does not limit submissions to the following topics:
- deficiencies of political institutions and failed states in the post-Soviet context
- crises of legitimacy and radical politics in post-Soviet societies
- revolutionary theories and practices in the region
- use of military force and counter-revolutionary operations
- ideological innovations in neo-Sovietism and radical nationalism
- survival techniques of the non-involved populations
- rebirth of propaganda and information wars in the post-Soviet societies
- de-modernization and return of archaic into politics
Please send your articles (min 4,000 words, max. 25,000 words) by September 15, 2014 to the editor’s e-mail address [email@example.com]. To enhance international dialogue on the regional issues, IPJ accepts the submission of articles in English, Russian and Ukrainian. All accepted articles are published in their original language with abstracts in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
The texts should be arranged in accordance with the Instructions for authors that are specified here: [http://ideopol.org/?page_id=7]. The decision on publication will be made based on peer reviews. All authors who submitted their articles will be notified on Editorial Board’s decision by December 1, 2014.